That pinch of loneliness....
What does being alone mean? Does it refer only to being physically alone or are you on a different level altogether in your thoughts which makes it impossible to relate easily to others? Each of us have that unique thing about us which sets us apart even though it's not embraced openly by many. For, in the race to become something which would be deemed commendable by others, we slowly and involuntarily repress that streak of quirkiness inside us.
Alright, I've already started digressing from the main topic , so here I wonder again how do you define loneliness? How do you define that sinking feeling, that feeling of yearning, that forlorn longing for some connection, some familiarity, some hope?
This is getting too melancholy which was not the intention, I just wanted to explore into the facets of the tryst with despair and mild desolation, which are old allies of loneliness.
Alright, who am I kidding, yes, this might sound kind of depressing but the point I am trying make is loneliness ain't always bad... It doesn't mean anything is necessarily wrong with you nor does it pronounce you a misfit.
And it certainly doesn't warrant self-deprecation. Face it, we already give it more attention than it deserves....
It's OK to sometimes feel isolated and not in the same track as everyone else, that happens even to the best of us..... In such trying times, it's imperative to remember those who will unquestionably be there for us no matter what.... Then, you'll be surprised to discover how quickly that feeling of isolation disappears.. Loneliness is nothing but a state of mind.... So conquer it with a gritty persona for ultimately our fate lies in our own hands and no one else's.... I agree that this is easier said than done but we all do require that shred of hope to hang on to, don't we?
Alright, I've already started digressing from the main topic , so here I wonder again how do you define loneliness? How do you define that sinking feeling, that feeling of yearning, that forlorn longing for some connection, some familiarity, some hope?
This is getting too melancholy which was not the intention, I just wanted to explore into the facets of the tryst with despair and mild desolation, which are old allies of loneliness.
Alright, who am I kidding, yes, this might sound kind of depressing but the point I am trying make is loneliness ain't always bad... It doesn't mean anything is necessarily wrong with you nor does it pronounce you a misfit.
And it certainly doesn't warrant self-deprecation. Face it, we already give it more attention than it deserves....
It's OK to sometimes feel isolated and not in the same track as everyone else, that happens even to the best of us..... In such trying times, it's imperative to remember those who will unquestionably be there for us no matter what.... Then, you'll be surprised to discover how quickly that feeling of isolation disappears.. Loneliness is nothing but a state of mind.... So conquer it with a gritty persona for ultimately our fate lies in our own hands and no one else's.... I agree that this is easier said than done but we all do require that shred of hope to hang on to, don't we?
Loneliness is definitely ain't a bad thing after all! Indeed! And you aptly described it just why it's not(at least not always). This piece of work was like my mind talking to me. That's creepy in a good way though. Beautiful! Keep it up! Cheers. :)
ReplyDelete-Mona